summer

summer

Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday, October 7th, 2013


Language Arts: 

6th Grade:  Took our spelling test and received a verb grammar packet.
5th Grade: Same lesson as 6th grade.

Homework:
  • Read nightly
  • Verb packet due on Monday, October 14th

Social Studies :  Turned in mapping homework. Began lesson 2

Homework:

  • No homework.

Goal Setting:
I have set up my goal setting on Sign-up Genuis.  It is called Goal Setting on the right hand side of my blog.  Sign up if you feel that you would like to meet with me face to face. We can also do email and I can meet with students during lunch. 
Remember this is for setting a goal with your child and this is their goal. We will focus on their goal at this meeting. This is not a conference.  We have academic conferences in November.

  • Students are to return their goal setting sheet tomorrow.

Reminders:
  • Students are to return their goal setting sheet tomorrow.
  • Rouge permission slips due on Monday