summer

summer

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday, January 9th, 2014

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday and break with your family.  I sure did!  I want to thank all of you for all the wonderful gifts I received. I really appreciate everything.



Language Arts: 

6th Grade: Today we wrote about our very long break and shared with the class. They also worked on their book club assignments.

5th Grade: Same lesson as 6th grade.
Homework
  • R and E’s due Wednesday, January 29th
  • Book club assignments due on Monday, January 13th.
  • If you want to redo your argumentative essay for a better grade, it is due tomorrow.


Social Studies: We continued to work on our book club  assignments from language arts.

Homework:
  • No homework


Reminders:
  • Choice hour sheets due tomorrow
  • No school on Monday, January 20th
  • Half-day on Friday, January 24th