6th Grade Language Arts: Keep working on revision for your paper. We will revise one more time tomorrow at school
5th Grade Language Arts: Same lesson as 6th grade
· Read nightly
· Word of the Day packet (make sure you are working on it nightly)
· R and E due on Tuesday, March 29th
· We will continue to have this class every Friday. Make sure you study for your test on Friday and turn in homework.
· Remember homework is due tomorrow.
Social Studies lesson 9 review.
· Current events
· Lesson 9 test on Wednesday
· Return signed green conference sheet letter
Spring Conferences Information
· These conferences are similar to the format in the fall. There will be 10 minutes to meet with both Mr. Burdick and Mrs. Burns about all subjects your child has with them. They are optional. If you have met with your child, gone over their reflection sheet and feel you have a good understanding of their achievements and struggles for the year there is no need to sign up to meet with us. We understand this is a busy time of the year and with the holiday right around the corner we do not want you to feel pressured to come in. If you would like to send us a quick email to check in we can "conference" with you that way too.