- Took a quiz in commas, colons and semi-colons (6th grade only).
- The students were introduced to the book club options for our next book. They will be receiving their book club book on Wednesday.
- The expectations for the May R and E were given out. This R and E is different and will focus on the “Classic Genre.” Please review the list of options with your child and return the signed sheet by May 1st.
- I am also including two “Must Read” list on the blog. There are some other options on this list which I may allow. I will not allow all of these book. Especially, the more popular/current ones. I really want the kids to “stretch” their reading choices.
- They also received a grammar packet that is due on Monday, April 28th
5th Grade: Same lesson as 6th grade.
Homework: Remember to read nightly.
· As always you will need a chapter book for class tomorrow!!
· Grammar packet due April 28th
· April R and E due on the 30th
· May R and E book choice due on May 1st
· May R and R due May 28th
Social Studies: Continued to work on lesson 11.
Homework: Lesson 11 test is on Friday, April 25th