6th Grade: Today the students turned in their grammar packets and took a quiz on quotation marks and underlining titles. They also worked on literary essay and making a claim. They need to complete the sheet in their packet on making a claim on the story “Scouts Honor.” Spelling was passed out as well.
5th Grade: Same lesson as 6th grade. Expect they took a quiz on adjectives.
Homework: Remember to read nightly.
· As always you will need a chapter book for class tomorrow!!
· Claim sheet is due tomorrow on the story “Scouts Honor.”
· April R and E due on the 30th
· May R and E book choice due on May 1st
· Spelling is due on May 5th
· May R and R due May 28th
Social Studies: Began lesson 12. Completed the preview and worked vocab. The vocab words are the following: Declaration of Independence, Second Continental Congress, Minuteman, militia, equality.
Homework: Vocab due tomorrow
- Late start on Thursday
- Permission slip for River Rouge due on Friday, May 2nd