6th Grade Language Arts: Read the following stories in the anthology, Wild Animals Aren’t Pets and Let People Own Exotic Animals. Do analyzing test on pages 226, 229 and 230. This is due tomorrow.
Final copy of literary essay is due on Thursday. All typing will be homework.
5th Grade Language Arts : Finish story What do Fish have to do with Anything in the close reader workbook. This work is due tomorrow.
Final copy is due on Thursday. All typing will be homework.
· Read nightly and remember to have a chapter book daily for language arts.
· March is reading month!!!
· Literary essay is due on Thursday, March 9th
Social Studies: Continued with Silk Road mapping project. Received lesson 24 review. Review due tomorrow
Homework : Lesson 24 test on Thursday
· Conference sign-up has been posted. These conferences are optional.
· We are also low on tissues. Donations would be appreciated.