6th Grade: Discussed endings in stories and went to the Media Center
5th Grade: Same lesson as 6th grade
· Remember to read nightly.
· Grammar packets due on Monday, October 13th
· If you are behind on typing your personal narrative, please type at home.
· Typed rough draft of personal narrative due on Tuesday.
· Final for personal narrative due on Monday, October 20th
· R and E for 6th GRADERS ONLY due on Wednesday, October 29th
Social Studies: All of lesson 1 in ISN was checked and turned in.
· Watch the debates on Sunday at 6:00 for governor. Complete sheet. Sheet is due on Tuesday.
Science Literacy: Students were assigned roles for the mock election for Governor. They began working in teams.
Homework: Remember to have our Governor packet in school every day!
· Bring your devices to school to help with your campaign.
· Choice hour sheets due Monday