6th Grade: Continued working on personal narrative and discussed how to add a strong lead. We also listened to a personal narrative to get idea on how to improve our writing.
5th Grade: Same lesson as 6th grade
· Remember to read nightly.
· Grammar packets due on Monday, October 13th
Social Studies: Cave activities for lesson 1. Completed all of lesson 1
· Completed all of lesson 1 in the ISN sections 1.2-1.9 by Thursday if you did not finish in class.
Science Literacy: Students were assigned roles for the mock election for Governor. They began working in teams.
Homework: Remember to have our Governor packet in school every day!
· Bring your devices to school to help with your campaign.
· Rouge Trip tomorrow. Dress appropriately.